Wednesday 25 March 2015

WOYWW 303 Nappie holders

I finally managed to find some free time at the weekend while my two men watched the rugby (well one watched, the other caused mayhem as he's learnt to throw/chuck stuff). 

Anyway I made these lovely nappy holders from the Fabric from a couple of post ago, I find nappies get squashed in my changing bag as there aren't any pockets. 


Mines the one with nappies in and the others are for some mummy friends! 

I also had a go at the broomstick crochet but it turns out a kitchen roll holder isn't quite as good as a proper knitting needle so going to have to wait till I can borrow one from my mum. 



Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday. I'm doing my visits of all my fav blogs while my twinnie munchkins play with their knex today 😃
    Love those nappy holders 😃 your little helper is just gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma cool nappy holders and a great idea Cheers RobynO#27

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea as a gift for a new mum, love them. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and excellent gift. I've made smaller versions that I use for all the random small stuff I seem to keep in my handbag - where does it all come from. Cx #65

    ReplyDelete
  5. they turned out really well the crochet sounds interesting
    janet @19

    ReplyDelete