Wednesday 4 March 2015

WOYWW 300

Make It in farnborough was on at the weekend so I popped along with my mum (fairy thoughts) and had a look around. It was probably better for card makers/paper art things but I did have a lovely but short (had my little monster with us) time printing a tea towel with Indian wood blocks!


Quite pleased with it though it slightly annoying that the centre pattern isn't in the middle but nevermind!! I'm going to keep it nice and use it to cover dough when I'm making bread!

Also picked up a few lovely fat quarters, the top three I'm going to use to make some nappy holders to go in changing bags for myself (the triangle print) and a couple of mummy friends (the ducks and owls) so watch this space! I'm hoping to do them at the weekend! 


I also bought a watch face with the intention of making a crochet strap using yarn and a fastener I already had and I actually managed to find time to make it!! Think that's the quickest I've actually finished something after a show!!


Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, love the watch strap, and those fabrics are so pretty. Especially love the owls! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #37 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch strap too. Very clever, I wouldnt have thought of that. Well done
    Lynn 30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects! The tee towel is adorable. Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma. I love the new fabrics....have fun with them. Love what you've done with the watch too.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the tea towel and watch strap . Lovely fabrics. Anne x #38

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma
    The watch strap turned out really well..... Finished already.... Amazing
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush Fabrics you have there the watch strap is such a kewl Idea hugs Nikki 1
    Happy Late WOYWW 300 too

    ReplyDelete