Wednesday 18 March 2015

WOYWW 302 Chair Socks

I finally gave in and joined Pinterest this week and boy am I glad I did!! I can't believe I haven't joined sooner it's full of wonderful ideas...most of which I would never have thought of!! 

Including chair socks! 


Now this may seem like a silly idea but they are brilliant! I have hard flooring in my dining room and I don't want it scratched by chairs so I tired using foam pads but not very successfully...anyway I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was worth a try! Here's a pic of mine:


had to adapt the pattern to fit my chairs but I am very pleased with the result. They slide easier so it's easier to get up when ur sat at the table..and they don't make as much noise! 

I've also discovered broomstick crochet and this lovely pattern so I'm going to give this a go...hopefully you can see my attempt next week! 


Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!

9 comments:

  1. I was late to find Pinterest too Emma but now can't leave it alone....sooooo inspiring. No early morning twinnie fun for me today as I'm recovering from a chesty cold caught from them last week so I'm able to have a leisurely snoop round the Wednesday desks :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 32

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so additive Pinterest but the inspiration you can fine on there is unreal Emma .
    Happy woyww Jill #27

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look on Pinterest regularly to get ideas. Especially when I buy a new craft item like a stamp or a stencil. Just to see what other people have done with it. I have never heard of broomstick crochet. (And your photo is very tiny) so I will google that later and have a look.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#33
    PS I'm thinking of our fellow desk hopper Shoshi today who's operation has been postponed yet again! I can't imagine how she must be feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find I lose hours looking at Pinterest - there is always so much to see. Love your chair socks, clever idea. Might have to give it a go. Good luck with your broomstick crochet (intriguing).
    Famfa 57

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, welcome to Pinterest, I love it. Glad to see that you are already using some of the ideas. I love it and I love your chair socks. Cx #60

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely a Pinterest queen--if I need some inspiration, that's one of the places I go. So fun. Love your chair socks. Sandy Leigh #53

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi emma
    I cant believe you haven't been on pinterest before, you'll loose hours you know... that said..... the chair socks are very clever.
    talk soon :-)
    janet #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is great when you are in need of inspiration. love the chair socks.
    Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinterest is a wonderful place, but beware the dangers. . .I've lost hours and hours of time on there, possibly days! Your chair socks look fab and I'm so glad they work so well for you. WIN!

    ReplyDelete