Wednesday 15 April 2015

WOYWW 306 Birthday boy!

Last week was my little boys birthday!! Can't believe he's one already. So we had a lovely family party at the weekend and spent his birthday at birdworld. 

I decided that I was going to make his cake. I'm really please at how it turned out considering that I have never made a two tier cake before!! 


I also managed to finally finish the crochet jacket for him that I started ages ago....a few days after his birthday but nevermind! 


Little man has his 1yr jabs today so wish me luck as I'm going on my own this time as daddy has to work  :-( 

Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!


10 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to the little man. Love the cake and the jacket looks really fab...well done you. Hope all goes well with the injections today.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 32

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job on the cake and the jacket looks cute on your little man. Hope he's not too upset with the jabs. Anita woyww #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have done a wonderful job on the 2 tier cake and considering it is your first you have done a brilliant job. Belated greetings to the little man and what a wonderful jacket.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma...you've done a wonderful job of the cake and the jacket...lucky little gorgeous boy. Have a wonderful week Cheers RobynO#22

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake did look amazing and even though I didn't actuall eat any everyone said it tasted good too.
    We will try and finish the TeePee soon ....... Although it's not looking good to be honest may have to go back to the drawing board on that one
    Janet @31

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cake and lovely jacket
    Famfa 50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever you to make such a beautiful cake! It looks great! The jacket is also lovely. He loves it by the looks of it.
    I hope the jabs weren't too traumatic.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you are pleased, it's a great cake. Too nice to eat really. Have a great crafty week, Angela x 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful cake and I love that jacket. I hated taking mine to the doctor for the shots but decided it was better to hold them and cry with them to risk the chance of them becoming ill and dying. Hope everything went well and he was up and running quickly! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the cake looks amazing! Great job!! What a little cutie pie. It looks like he loves his new jacket. Great job!
    Happy belated WOYWW
    Kay (4)

    ReplyDelete