Wednesday 24 September 2014

WOYWW 277

Hi Everyone,

So I managed to finish the jumper last week, really pleased with it! I have put a little anchor on it but that was after I took the pic.




I've managed to get some pics of the bits I did in the crockery as promised. I am really please with how they turned out. 



But the best thing is a tea for one pot that my mum bought my husband to paint for his birthday. He has done a very good job. BANANAAAA!!!


Now I just need to finish the other jacket I'm making! 

Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!

11 comments:

  1. Well done you. So much finished up. The jumper looks just great. The crockery, too. Well done hubby on the teapot and cup!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to see a finish product being modelled so beautifully :-) live the dishes and that little teapot is fab.
    Hugs,
    Annie x#12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I WANT a minions teapot!! Your dad did a brilliant job :-)
    And that little jumper is gorgeous, the anchor is a great addition!
    HUgs, LLJ 34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute jumper! Well done. But your master piece without a doubt is the ceramics. Beautiful! And that tea-for-one teapot is great fun.
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that tea pot is a treat! Your jumper came out really well and your little model child looks so good in it. #41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love those tea-for-one pots--so cute. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #57

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful crockery and gorgeous jumper (and gorgeous boy wearing it!). Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - it all looks fantastic. My daughter loves minions - I'm hoping to make her one for her Christmas stocking. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little jumper and the teapot. Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma, happy WOYWW - lovely knitter and a sweet little jumper - the crockery and tea pot look super....have fun Cheers RobynO#29

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun projects, Emma! The little striped sailor jumper is adorable, especially with the embroidered anchor! The pottery is superb - really fun!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #35

    ReplyDelete