Wednesday 17 September 2014

WOYWW 276 Sailor Jumper

So I know I said last week I would have some bits from the crockery to show you but my mums been really busy so they haven't been picked up yet! Hopefully next week!

Anyway the jumper is progressing nicely, only have part of one sleeve to finish then I can sew it all together, yay!! :-) can't wait to put it on him it's going to look cute (and probably a little on the big side!) 


Oh I nearly forgot about the card I made yesterday for my Grandma as a thank you. I finally downloaded a reduced version of Photoshop onto my tablet so I thought I would have a play around as I wanted to send a card with my sons hand and footprints in a pattern. So rather than do lots with paint which would be very messy and difficult to do on my own I took a photo of a role we made a while back with them on. This is what I came up with...


I couldn't send it to my phone so I had to take a pic of the screen :-( here's the original tile...


Anyway better get back to it! 

Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!

7 comments:

  1. Super card and the knitting's looking great. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #47 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "thank you" card is so cute and creative. I hope you take a pic of your little man wearing his jumper. #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original idea for the card - Grandma will love it! Do show the finished jumper, won't you? Have a great week, Chris # 29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, great idea. Love the jumper, I'd love a jumper in those colours :) Cx #68

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    I'm afraid to say that up til Christmas my WOYWW visiting has to be done on the Thursday because I have taken on an extra day with my twinnies but I promise I will still be visiting :-)
    Your mum busy??? never lol ;-)
    Really love how the jumper is coming along and I love capturing hand and foot prints of little ones while they are still little...cos they are not little for long enough :-)

    Hugs,Annie x # 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to use the hand and footprints!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw....bet your grandma will l OE the card, what a fab idea. Photoshop for iPad...Ergh, I can't often get iPad to comment on blogger, so running a photoshop suite would probably cause my last nerves to fray!

    ReplyDelete