Tuesday 9 September 2014

WOYWW 275 I'm back

I know I've missed a few of these but I have a good excuse...I ended up in hospital...yep but I'm much better now! And even better I've lost nearly half a stone due to the low fat diet I have to be on. And then I forgot I know shock horror but I got my days mixed up last week...oops! So this week I've prepared it in advance!

Anyway spending a week in hospital I managed to get loads of my crochet jacket for my son done so I only have the sleeves and hood to do. 


I've managed to start one sleeve but I've had to move on to another project because I'm going on a mini cruise to Bruges I wanted to make this jumper for my son to wear coz it is sooo cute. This is also in Nicky trenches book that the jacket is from, the pic is from the book. 


This is my progress so far, not bad for a couple of weeks!! It's just a shame that I won't be able to enjoy the product Bruges is famous for.....Chocolate :-( but nevermind....chocolate doesn't go off doea it?? ;-) 


I've also been back to the wonderful crockery as my mum (fairy thoughts) bought my husband a tea for one pot for him to decorate and I just couldn't resist doing something too.....but you will have to wait for next week!

Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!

14 comments:

  1. At least there was an up side to the hospital stint! #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you are back and feeling better! The jumper is darling. Looking forward to seeing it when completed. Diane #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. Do show us the jumper when it's finished. Have a great WOYWW, and a good time in Bruges. Chris # 34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've not been well but well done for using your time well with the crochet...it's looking great.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little jumper hope you have a lovely cruise and stay fit and healthy.
    Sandra de @26

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're on the mend and hope you had a good weekend with Janet - she was very happy about it last Friday when I visited her! That little jumper for the little'un is looking really great. Enjoy the cruise :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust you are now thoroughly on the mend after your stay in hospital. What a sweet little jacket - enjoy making it. Enjoy the trip - even if you can't manage the chocolate (yet!)
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you've been poorly in hospital - hope you are on the way to a good recovery. Love your crocheting. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. G'day there. Just dropping by for WOYWW. I haven't played for a few months but remembered today. Emma your crochet is gorgeous. I do hope you are feeling better and have a great cruise!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #46

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are getting better each day, that is a cute project you are doing
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. glad you're doing better. Love the crochet work. #56

    ReplyDelete
  12. Low fat diet, half a stone, marvellous...shame about the price to pay if you stray..still, hope that you're currently feeling a whole lot better. Super impressive crochet, love the little jumper...you're very speedy with a hook!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully you are better now and had that little trip, the little jumper looks so cute with the anchor on it. Gosh you must crochet really fast.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 54

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to find you've been in hospital, and not your following a low-fat diet too :( Still, nice to lose weight, well, nice if you needed to lose weight, not so good if you didn't. Thank goodness for crochet ... it's the only crafting I've managed to whilst recovering from illness recently. Hope you continue to get better and enjoy the mini-cruise. Elizabeth x #78

    ReplyDelete