Wednesday 13 August 2014

WOYWW 271 Birthday mug

A couple of weeks ago I went to visit my family and make my brother in law a birthday present. The crockery in Eastleigh is a lovely place to relax and be crafty! Kilian played ball and slept the whole time until I had finished painting and was ready to do his foot and hand prints! 


Sorry it's a bit blurry! I used stickers to create the letters (limited on time!). It says Uncle Sean Happy Birthday. 


Banging paint brushes on the table as a distraction we managed to get the best prints so far!! Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the finished mug yet but I'll get one for next week. 

The jumper is progressing well so far and I've reached the first button hole.


Kilian has his jabs again today and it's our wedding anniversary so it's going to be a busy day!


Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!


6 comments:

  1. I love the design on the mug for your brother-in-law, especially the foot and hand prints. That will be a sweet little heirloom. The emerald green on that jumper is awesome too. Happy WOYWW and Blessings on your wedding anniversary!
    http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/08/eclectic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are my best, I made some too...looking at them now that my son is 9 and wears size 6 uk adult shoe...it is hard to believe his feet were EVER that small! #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to capture those tiny footprints ! Ali #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little tooties always make me smile so I think this is a great idea ;D
    Enjoy WOYWW
    Neesie #62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brother in law will love his present. It is beautiful!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 29

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pressie, am so so glad that I have footprints and handprints...your BinL will love it, but do some for yourself too! Hope you got through the jabs OK, my baby had long sleeps but nothing worse, luckily. How you find any time to get to the jumper is beyond me...but it is looking great, I love the stitch.

    ReplyDelete