Friday 13 June 2014

Father's Day card

I'm not usually into card making. However when I realised that the card I had from last year (I forgot it and bought another) was actually a birthday card I decided to make one. Mainly because I was being lazy as I didn't really want to walk into town for the 3rd time this week. To be fair at a quick glance it looks like a Father's Day card!!


Anyway it's amazing what you can do with an iPhone, a printer, some photo paper and sugar paper in a rush!! There's an app in the App Store called Moldiv which creates photo collages that you can save to your photo library. It also allows you to add text and stamps. So I made this using some photos from Facebook and my phone and I'm pretty pleased with it :-) Thankfully I can print straight from my phone so there was no messing about with a laptop. Tho I did mess up the first print as the paper was the wrong way round but it looks pretty cool! 



Here's the finished card...a pic of me and my sisters when we were little and then a pic of each of us grown up.


Thanks for visiting!

Emma x



1 comment: