Tuesday 27 May 2014

WOYWW 260 The wedding


On Sunday my beautiful sister was married in a lovely ceremony and I now have another new brother! I have to say she looked stunning in her dress and he scrubbed up well too ;-) 


Kilian looked really cute in his little suit and I even managed over a couple of days to make the brooch for my mum to wear. It's made with silver pearl purl, cake wire, organza and beads.



This week on my work desk is a piece of white work dragonfly that I started as an introduction kit a while ago...hopefully it won't take too long to finish!!



Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Emma....thanks for sharing them.
    Happy Anniversary....here's to many more.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a great day and you looked lovely too... So did ... Mm trying to think of a blog pseudo name for mr Emma how about mr maths or maybe mr meow
    Mum xxx @ 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone in your sister's wedding looked fantastic. I really like the pin you made for your Mum too. Happy WOYWW and Blessings! #75

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics of the wedding.

    sandra de @67

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is precious - so happy for your family. Can't wait to see your white work project. Happy WOYWW Fifth Anniversary! Sandy Leigh #85

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary.

    Loving the flower.

    I hope you have a good WOYWW. Sue 59

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the brooch on a FB phot and thought it must be your work...it's beautiful, so elegant! And Kilian looks fab in his little suit. Glad the day went well!
    Hugs, LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That flower brooch is so pretty, I'm sure your mom loved it.

    Happy 5th Woyww-versary,

    Sandy #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma - so glad the wedding went off well, and I'm sure all your hard work was greatly appreciated. Your Mum will love to have the brooch as a keepsake. Have a great week, Chris # 15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 5th anniversary WOYWW! Congratulations on getting a new brother. One is enough for me! Lindart #113

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bit late visiting this week, hope you are having a nice WOYWW anniversary week.
    The bride looks lovely, bet you all had a great time.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated happy 5th WOYWW anniversary! The week has gone by so quickly and I am still trying to visit for last week! Congratulations and best wished to your sister and her hubby!
    Blessings and hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete