Tuesday 15 July 2014

WOYWW 267 cushions finally finished

Hi everyone, sorry I missed you last week but my little man had his injections again so I was focused on him (and I forgot!! ;-) ). Anyway I've been able to finish my cushions!! Here's some pics


I'm pretty pleased with them even though the fabric didn't an sort as much of the dye as I was hoping but nevermind. I'm going to try a different fabric next time and see if I can sell these babies! 

There isn't going to be much on my work desk this week as I will be mostly plane spotting due to the farnborough airshow!!
(Not that I know what half of them are!!) I have a great view from my front room as they have to fly right over the house in order to land!! Yep that's the Red Arrows. 



Thanks for visiting!

Emma x

Pop over to Julia's  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ see more work desks it's great fun and very addictive!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Emma cushions look great do you do them in red?
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what in earth the fist shot was and then realised what you were doing....funky tie dye! The cushions are looking great :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would love your place, he is a plane enthusiast. He rushes out to see what is going overhead all the time! #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Emma, gosh I love those cushions, they are beautiful, looking forward to seeing your next attempt.
    Chris#32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning. I'm just doing a quick run round my favourite blogs before starting my sewing...and boy have I got some to do today :-)
    Wow Emma those cushions are gorgeous. Love the dyed effects you've got.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a bit of tie dye - it always is a bit random. Sometimes a good idea to wash fabric well first so that it removes any "finishing" from it as this acts as a resist to the dye. He he - I sound like a real know-all don't I. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cushions are great, Emma. Well done. Yes, different fabric do absorb colour differently, don't they? Makes it all so much fun, waiting to see what happens each time.
    Enjoy the air show!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma. The cushions look lovely. I like the pattern the dyes have made.
    Hope you have fun at the air show.
    Gillian #50

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cushions, the dyeing has worked really well.
    Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #42

    ReplyDelete